- Exclusive use of the site and facilities, which include:
- Indoor Dining Hall with fireplace and seating for up to 139 guests
- Outdoor Sheltered Deck Dining areas
- Kitchen with all necessary cooking storage, preparation and serving tools (catering not included)
- Classrooms for groups of 12 to 40
- Modern Bunkhouse with bunks for 40, shared bathrooms, and lounge
- 133 Acres of land with hikes, waterfront, camping, climbing wall, and more
- Camp and Activity Areas — rustic campfire sites
- Beautiful Chapel in the Woods
- Thousands of acres of adjacent private forest available for non-impact recreational uses
- Over one mile of waterfront on Silver Lake, with docks, boating, swimming, and more
- Camp Superintendent living on-site.
- Use of sports equipment (soccer, Frisbee, climbing wall, archery, watercraft, lifejackets, paddles)
- Check-in time is 4 PM and check-out time is 12 Noon
Summer (May 1 — October 15)
Winter (October 16 — April 30)
Note that to maximize the enjoyment of your group's time together, telephone and internet wi-fi are available only in the Camp Office. Cellular service on camp property is not available.
Event planning and other program services are available from SKB Events (Bellingham, www.skbevent.com).
Catering food services, such as provisioning, preparation, and serving are not included in the basic package. If requested, we can provide contact information for local catering services.
Camp Saturna does not provide programming or camp counselor services. Use of certain facilities requires supervision by qualified staff, and groups must make their own arrangements. Upon request, Camp Saturna will endeavor to locate quality counselors qualified to supervise activities such as the climbing wall, archery, team-building and leadership, shooting ranges, watercraft usage, and waterfront supervision. Counselors are normally college students, who work at the rate of $40/hour with a two-hour minimum. Allow at least three weeks to locate counselors, which may be difficult on holidays and weekends.